Abdel Karim Mohammad Ibrahim Abu-Habel (22), has been behind bars since he was 14 years old
2012/11/15
iQUOTE
"I
have already lost one son, who was killed in an Israeli airstrike in
2006, and having to live without seeing another son for such a long time
is nothing but painful. Karim was arrested when he was only 14 years
old. The last time I was allowed to see him was in January 2007, and it
was just for half an hour. It has been over five years since I last
saw him. His mother last met him in July of this year, for just fifteen
minutes." Mohammad Ibrahim Abu-Habel, says. "Since Karim was arrested by Israel’s forces in 2004, we have only seen him 6 times."
Abdel Karim Mohammad Ibrahim Abu-Habel (22), has been behind bars since he was 14 years old
Abdel Karim Mohammad Ibrahim Abu-Habel (22), has been behind bars since he was 14 years old