see if you can get the PDF's from photog for some of these
Bob Buckhorn, Mayor
306 East Jackson Street
Tampa, Fl 33602
(813) 274-8251
>>>"Jill G. Kelley" <skelleymd@yahoo.com> 5/13/2011 2:46PM >>>
Bummer ...
I was hoping to see you and Cathy tonight at dinner with the King of Jordan. (the Taghoet who is responsible for the torture of many Muslims in secret jails - ICRSS)
Also I wanted to attach the photos from your celebration Party at my home.
They finally arrived
http:/lstephent.smugmug.com/Parties/Kelleys-WelcomeMayor/
16865607 tVZbdn
Enjoy! And let's get together soon?
Sincerely
Jill
On May 13, 2011, at 2:28 PM, "Bridgett McCormick" <Bridqett.McCormick@ci.tampa.fl.us> wrote:
Hello Jill,
Page 1 of 1
I finally got around to listening to my voice messages. Mayor Buckhorn was aware of the King's visit but did not attend the dinner.
E-mail: bob. buckhorn@tampaqov. net
Hope all is well.
Thanks,
Bridgett
>>>"Jill G. Kelley" <skelleymd@yahoo.com> 5/16/2011 2:27PM>>>
The King and his sister (the Princess) are awesome people! (in their war against Islam and their love for passion -ICRSS)
Actually your name was brought up by the Generals when they were showing ·off the party I hosted you!
(everyone loved that party)
Scott and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Sincerely
Source: file://???