Pages

2012/08/01

Who will stand for Our Sister Aafia Siddiqque This Ramadhan - when will the Dead Nation rise again?


Bismillah

Salaam alaikoum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Once upon a time I heard that there existed an honourable nation of Hero’s, they were Mujahideen Knights by Day and Worshippers by night. Nations knew them by the honour of their Women.

Their honour was so well protected that the Kings of the Romans could only dream, saying “I have tasted all the women of the world except for the Muslim woman”, and with this nation if one of its women was touched, the earth would tremble and shake with horses and the light from the Sun would be blocked by flying arrows, the castles would crumble and Kings would flee screaming “Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Muawiyyaah, Khaild Ibn Waleed, Muthana Ibn Haritha, An Numan Ibn Muqrin, Uqbaa Ibn Nafi, Muhammad Ibn Qasim, Tariq Ibn Ziyad, Salahudeen Ayyubi, Saif ud Deen Qutuz, Sayyid Qutb, Omar Mukhtar, Abdullah Azzam, Usama Ibn Ladin, Anwar Awlaki ”, but recently I heard this nation is dying along with its heroes except for a few.

I heard that for the heroes of this nation, their pillows are rocks, the sky is their blanket, the earth is their bed and they carry their souls in their hands offering it to their Lord in exchange for Paradise.

But apart from them and their supporters I heard the rest love a comfortable life of no trouble or controversies. I also heard they have abandoned their sister called Dr Afiaa Siddique who was imprisoned unjustly for decades. I heard in this month they can’t do anything for her because they are too busy with worship in Ramadan.

But HOW strange because I heard the Heroes from the past used to consider Jihad, Free their Prisoners, Establishing the Khilafah, helping the weak, poor and needy............... all Worship, even in Ramadan.

It confuses me, are the ones alive today more righteous than the previous generations or maybe I got it wrong and these are two separate nations, one real and the other just pretending to belong to the other?

Because the old nation would not sleep a peaceful night until their sister Dr Aaifia Siddique was released.

My Dear Brothers and Sisters Lets not Forget Aafia Siddique this Ramadan

Rare Aafia Siddique Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skmj16h40wE

Shaykh Abu Yahya Al-Libi on Sister Aafia Siddique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMer-Q8kLZg
__________________
http://www.pulpitforsupportingislam.com