A'uzu billahi min ash shaytanir rajeem
Bismillaah ar Rahman ar Raheem
Alhamdulillaahi robbeel 'alameen
was salatu was salamu 'alaa nabiina Muhammad wa 'alaa alihi wa sahbihi wa sallem
Assalamu 'alaikum brothers and sisters. I am Muhammad - Amir of Tatarstan mujahideen.
I want to congratulate you with the beginning of Ramadan and wish for all our Ummah in this difficult time to have patience and mercy to each other. Now I want to make following statement. By my order, 19 july 2012, mujahideen conducted operation against enemies of Allah - Ildus Faizov and Waliulla Yakupov. Alhamdulillah (praise be to Allah), we count this operation as successful. Insha-Allah, for future we also will continue to conduct similar actions against the enemies of Allah.
Further, I appeal to all imams of masjids (mosques) in Tatarstan, go back to the basics of Islamic shari'ah and stop to propagate (so-called) "traditional" (pro-taghut) Islam, stop praying janaza (burial) prayers for kafirs (disbelievers), stop doing nikah ceremonies for kafirs, stop making du'aah for kafirs, asking for their well-being, stop calling to live by their laws, the laws of taghut, stop propagating (democratical) elections. Let the doors of mosques any time will be open for the musaffirs (travelers). If those imams, who don't want or can't meet these requirements, established by Islamic shari'ah, they have to leave their positions. If they will do so, they will be protected from the mujahideen hands.
Assalamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu