salam 'alaikum,

Saturday at 18h in Roubaix, a sister and I witnessed a horrific scene soubhan'Allah!
We came back from shopping, and we met a young sister in Nikab who got a lot of insults by the police!
So we went to see her to comfort her and show her that she was not alone!
And 1/4 of a second later the situation changed, Wallahi we had the impression of being in a Hollywood film, the police in extremis came out of their car and they started to call us names (of birds)!
I will admit you that my blood was boiling and I was unable to keep silent, my words rained down one above the other on them, then it was full of young North Africans who came ma'shaa'Allah to protect us against their raid.
The police felt disadvantage and they called in reinforcements, imagine they were already a total of 15 policemen and one car of the crs (I took the time to count them all) only for 3 sisters!
They brought the dogs in, armed guns and tear bombs and so on. I felt that they were facing real criminals.
Then the sister was taken by force by the police, if you knew how I felt bad for her, they treated her so badly, humiliated and insulted her and we were powerless against their injustice.
I responded as best I could and then to my surprise two officers approached me and told me "you will come with us also too because you have a big mouth too"
AlHamdoulilah the youngsters responded quickly and surrounded me so that the police didn't arrest me too.
After this scene worthy of American cinema, the sister who accompanied me went to the police to hear from the sister!
To our surprise she was given a custody of 48h because of insulting behavior towards police officers, but the worst was that she might be referred to the court too, if a judge sees the utility.
In any case she protected her honour alone in the car while they were insulting and beating her, all this resulted in 2 crashes before arriving at the police outpost.