In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful
From: censored31*******.com
To: *********.nl
Subject: FW: Eerste stap
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:21:21 +0100
SUBJECT: First Step
Dear Ms. *****,
my apologies to you because I have mentioned you as sir in my first mail. I have the habit of mailing male journalists.
This mail to reveal one of my files that I've drawn. In attachment you will find documents that you will be able to evaluate.
This is the first step! With these revelations, I wish to avenge the false accusations of Bassam Ayachi by theBrussels public prosecutor (see "La dernière Heure" of today). The old and sick man is currently languishing in an Italian prison by the Crusaders.
So you will find pictures that were seized by M.V. from Turnhout. The man was convicted of pedophilia in a fake trial because key pieces were missing from his file (see page 4) and he is now back in jail for molesting a minor who was involved in the drowning death of a 14 year old girl in Turnhout. The girl died in very, suspicious circumstances.
Dear Ms. *****,
my apologies to you because I have mentioned you as sir in my first mail. I have the habit of mailing male journalists.
This mail to reveal one of my files that I've drawn. In attachment you will find documents that you will be able to evaluate.
This is the first step! With these revelations, I wish to avenge the false accusations of Bassam Ayachi by the
So you will find pictures that were seized by M.V. from Turnhout. The man was convicted of pedophilia in a fake trial because key pieces were missing from his file (see page 4) and he is now back in jail for molesting a minor who was involved in the drowning death of a 14 year old girl in Turnhout. The girl died in very, suspicious circumstances.
Concerning the file:
* Most offenders have key positions in the democratic system. They are recognized with naked children. They are child predators in a suit pack. Two months ago, offender on photo # 7 was arrested inKiev .* The offender on photo # 9 is a juvenile court Taghout in France and he was a former private secretary of President Mitterrand. The boy you can not recognize in BCS is Nordine Bali. He disappeared without a trace more than 10 years ago.* On page # 21 no one else then Yves Goethals believes that the pictures are too old (5 years) and that most children are Asian and that was the end of it. There were no investigations. This is negligent!!* On page # 16 I think that Zicot wanted to mislead us because he said that it is D.M. who has to be the potential suspect in photo # 9!
* Most offenders have key positions in the democratic system. They are recognized with naked children. They are child predators in a suit pack. Two months ago, offender on photo # 7 was arrested in
Biometric analysis and conclusions were send to the Public Prosecutor (Taghout) of
For further questions you can always mail me.
Censored31
